Saturday, January 26, 2013

CBT Phone Sex

Attention all pain lovers! Goddess Gwen is here to fulfill all your CBT Phone Sex needs. Now don't be wimpy about it, I will give you daily exercises to build up your pain threshold. I want to do some nasty things to your manhood. I hope you have your trusty butt plug with you, because that will be a staple in our game. If you don't then I give you five quick hard smacks on those tender little balls. Then send you out to buy one, whatever one you think will be comfortable, go two sizes up! I know the thoughts that are going through your mind, what have you gotten yourself into? Will you be able to stop? Will she make me cry in excruciating pain? Why yes I will! If you don't have the store bought CBT Phone Sex tools then I'm sure we can find plenty of things around the house that will work just as good. I can feel you squirm in anticipation of what's to come. You're surprised that you actually have got a raging hard on thinking about it. I want to experiment with some clothespins, not for your nipples though, I am going to bound your balls in rubber bands and put some of those clothespins on them. Then I am going to hang some leftover Christmas ornaments off of them so you will be my own little cock and ball tree ;) I love seeing the intense pain in your face as you beg for more. you want more? Am I being too soft with you? How about I wrap up your cock and balls in some masking tape then give you a good swift kick? Think I'm too soft now? Those are just two examples of the types of pain and torture I will inflict on your precious family jewels. If you are a good little man I may even let you release, but only on my terms on my whims. So you want to know more about my CBT Phone Sex fantasies? Then call your Goddess Gwen 1-888-474-6769.

AIM: GorgeousGwen4U
Yahoo: GorgeousGwen4U

No comments:

Post a Comment