Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CBT Phone Sex


Hello all you little cock bashing boys! It's your favorite Goddess Gwen back at it again. I know you've been craving some good old fashioned ball busting CBT Phone Sex. I'm just the hot sexy MILF to do it for you. Maybe you're just a micro dick loser who needs to punish that little cock for being so damn small, or you are just a freak who loves the feel of my pain. Either way it doesn't matter to me, I am always equal opportunity, punishment is punishment. To begin my CBT Phone Sex, you have to be ready for me, I will be at my most sexy, wearing a short black leather skirt, a black lace bustier, silk stockings and my 6 inch stilettos. We need some toys to play with, plenty of rubber bands, some binder clips, my favorite the apple in a sock, a meat tenderizer, and a razor blade if you're feeling especially freaky. For our CBT Phone Sex session, I want you naked and soft. Then let's put some rubber bands on to tighten things up, I want them real fucking tight so you really feel it when you get hard. Then I'm going to put my heel on your balls and push in so far, you'll feel your balls coming out of your ass. Then I want you to clip a binder clip on each ball. I love hearing the fucking pain in your voice as you struggle to put the clips on just right. Don't be such a pussy. Now I got the meat tenderizer and I'm going to pound that pathetic piece of meat just like it deserves to be. One, Two, Three fucking hits. You are just putty now. What happens next? Why don't you call your Goddess Gwen at 1-888-474-6769 and find out?

AIM and Yahoo: GorgeousGwen4U
Email: GorgeousGwen4U@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment