Friday, January 11, 2013

MILF Phone Sex

Hello gentlemen! If you're looking for hot MILF phone sex then look no further. I love dressing sexy in my neighborhood to get all the husband's tongues wagging at me. I get them to do everything for me! I have no limits on my sexuality, I love sucking giant cocks and squeezing them between my big tits to get a huge load on my face. Nasty MILF phone sex is my specialty! If you're a potty player then you should hear some stories about me soiling myself so I could go without panties and have all the boys looking up my skirt.

I recently had a hot experience with one of my sons best friends, his friend was over for dinner after school and while my son was in the shower, his friend asked me if I needed any help in the kitchen. Well after looking at the huge bulge he had going in his pants and the blush on his face, I couldn't help but say YES! He was behind me as I put the roast in the oven so when I bent over, I made sure to back up a bit and rub my tight ass against his raging hard on!  Well that put him over the edge and next thing he knew I was on my knees unzipping his jeans and sucking on his big young cock. It only took him a minute to cum. Good thing because just as I was wiping the cum drips from my mouth, my son came into the kitchen!!

I know you boys also like some good anal phone sex, I know you want to shove your big throbbing cock deep inside my steaming asshole. Bring it on boys, the deeper and harder you fuck me the more I will scream your name!


Call me  now and ask for Gwen!! 1-888-47-HORNY
AIM: GorgeousGwen4U
Yahoo: GorgeousGwen4U

No comments:

Post a Comment